Last week felt pretty successful for me in terms of habit-building, regardless of the fact we were without utilities for the better part of the week I managed to exercise and maintain my macros for most of it.
Going into the next week, it's important for me to make clear goals which are easy to quantify. Here are my goals for the week commencing.
This week my health/fitness goals are:
1. To reach my Fitbit step goal 7/7 days
2. To reach my prescribed macros 6/7 days (40p/35f/25c)
3. To maintain my runstreak (7 days)
4. To get at least 2 of my 3 gym workouts in
5. To spend at least an hour working on the basic pole moves to maintain fluency and mobility (spins, invert technique, basic inverts)
6. To ensure I spend 10 minutes 6/7 days this week in dedicated yoga/stretching, focusing on hamstring & back stretches this week.
What are your mini-goals this week?
Want to receive your daily dose of nutty cat lady straight to your email inbox?
Subscribe for emails of all new content below!
Hi, my name is Michelle and I'm a pole addict! Follow my journey from Fat to Fit, through thick and thin ;) You can find out more about me here!