First, the rules of the Liebster Award:
1. Thank and link the person who nominated you.
2. Display the Liebster Award and the rules.
3. Answer the 11 questions given to you.
4. Write 11 facts about yourself.
5. Nominate 11 other bloggers (who have less than 200 followers).
6. Write 11 new questions for your nominees.
Lets do it ;)
11 Questions from Polly
1. What would your autobiography be titled?
The Diary of a pole-addict.
2. What 3 words would you use to describe yourself?
Tenacious, Energetic, Friendly.
3. You’re a new addition to the crayon box, what color would you be and why?
I would be sunny yellow because if you mix me up too much or put me with the wrong crayons I go that odd greeny brown where you're not sure what happened, but usually I'll go with anything, I'm very visible and I'll (attempt to) brighten the page....And I'm cheesy. As you can see. I'm ok with being the colour of cheese. If only things were made of cheese....like my desk....mmmm.
4. If you had an invisibility cloak, how would you use it?
I'm not sure I can answer this one without getting into trouble...
I would take my invisibility cloak and observe other peoples behaviour. I always think it's interesting that the very event of our being there changes something, so if I could see it and not be there....or would that count as still being there? Ooooooh.
5. If your life had a theme song, what would it be?
Harder, Better, Faster, Stronger - Daft Punk
6. If you had to plan a parade, what would be the theme?
7. What is the funniest thing that has happened to you recently?
Hmmm. So many things to choose from. I'm surrounded by funny people! I'm going to have to go with being locked out of my house and having to teach all day in my motorbike (kevlar) gear on a boiling hot day with the addition of a fire bell..... >.< (you can find the whole story here!)
8. Name one skill you wish you had.
I'd want to be able to shapeshift. Into anything :D I think I could have a lot of fun doing that.
9. What super villain would you be?
I would be psychology-girl. A villian who uses their supernatural ability to read people's behaviour to get them to give her loads of cheesecake, workout time and and presents. I don't care what kind of presents. Preferably food. Or pink clothing.
10. If you could make or change a law, what would it be?
A bit deep, but I'd call for the legalisation and regulation of certain drugs. Not because I take them, but because they can ruin peoples lives. Yes, I'm sure some people can take them without becoming addicted, but what about the people that can't? With proper regulation not only would the government be able to have another tax source, but people wouldn't get trapped into vicious cycles of criminal behaviour to fund drug habits.
11. What is the sexiest name you’ve ever heard?
Now. I could go with the cheesy line here, but I won't (sorry Simon ;) (definitely going to be in trouble now :p)). I personally think Theodore sounds sexy. Like, geek sexy....no? How about Thor? ;P C'mon... xD
- My favourite flavour (anything) is vanilla. Most people mistake this for being chocolate. It's not ;)
- I get really excited when I get to talk about the brain. It's where it's at people!
- I'm a left handed poler!
- My favourite colour changes. Usually it's pink (I'm talking deep pink, not baby...), but sometimes it's yellow. Sometimes it's green. What can I say. I like colours....
- I feel my (and other people's moods) as colours...I can't really describe this one, but it's ususally easier to understand what kind of mood you're in if I can see what colour it is and sometimes I can taste sounds (a phenomenon known as Synesthesia...basically brain crossed wires!).
- I love reading. Everything! I prefer fantasy fiction, but I do like a good historical book usually on the history of countries and now and again. I do like a bit of Tudor factual!
- I play WoW and have done since 2008. I'm the GM of a successful raiding guild and I play a night-elf druid (guardian baby yeah :p).
- My favourite food is cheese (again, often mistaken for chocolate). I love cheese. Squirty cheese, hard cheese, cheesecake....
- I can write legibly with both hands.
- I have a dog, called Woof, who currently lives with my sister (one bad thing about living in a flat :( ).
- I'm a serial procrastinator.
Madison @ More Than Miles
Lauren @ nylifesupply
Diane @ runninrocker
Sarah @ Sarah Ohm
Danielle @ The Sweat Angel
These are my #sweatpink sisters - they all rock, make sure you check out their blogs!!
(I still have some slots left, if you'd like to be nominated gimme a shout!)
And finally, my 11 questions for you ladies:
- If you could add another limb/appendage to your body - what would it be?
- If you had to choose one food to eat everyday for the rest of your life, what would it be?
- What is your best habit?
- What was the last film you watched?
- If you had to choose between strawberry flavoured hands or an orange flavoured tongue, which would you choose and why?
- What would your autobiography be titled?
- If you could have any job in the world (including one you made up) what would it be?
- If you were a super-hero, what would be your main ability?
- If you could fly (like a bird) - where would be the first place you went?
- If you had a theme song, what would it be?
- What is the nicest thing someone has said to you recently?